Wednesday, March 16, 2011

School Times

 First day of 9th grade
When I was in the 4th grade I was friends with this kid who was pretty strong. I was a skinny weakling so he was one of my bodyguards. Well one day he wanted to beat this one kid up so he told me to start something up with that kid. The kid started to push me around then my friend came in and saved me and got the added pleasure of taking care of a kid he didnt like. A teacher saw the fight and asked me what happened. I told the teacher this kid started pushing on me and my friend saved me. The teacher told my friend "What a nice friend you are to help Jim out!"
When I was in Jr High and I needed a little extra income to buy candy or whatever, I would gather people around at lunchtime in the Cafeteria to watch me eat food. It was normal , it just wasn't usually eaten mixed together like I did it. Ice cream and peas - It looks terrible but it really isn't so bad. Chocolate ice cream tends to drown out the flavor of the peas. Sometimes thhough in order to make more money , I had to take requests [food that the audience picked out for me to eat]. that was a little harder to swallow. It was usually lima beans mixed with rice pudding and mustard and whipped cream. I had to eat this without pinching my nose. I think I actually did this for being a celebrity  and entertainment value more than I did it for the money. I made some new friends and the crowd got something to watch, though a few prob got sick since they just finished eating their own lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment